Coaching is a collaborative partnership between a coach and a leader. Coaching connects at the deep personal level of beliefs, values and vision. Coaching enables, through a process of discovery, goal setting and specific action steps, the realization of extraordinary results
We offer a customized approach to leadership coaching. Our 3, 6 and 12 month coaching process may include:
- Two scheduled monthly meetings between Coach and client
- 360 degree assessment and/or stakeholder interviews
- 1-3 meetings with Coach and client’s direct boss
- Assistance and/or review on important presentations or meetings
- Development plan for ongoing development post coaching
- 2 Follow up calls post coaching
- Research and implementation of customized tools, resources, and reading as needed
- We work with valued leaders who want to do more than survive in the face of inevitable uncertainty, relentless change and conflicting demands.
- We believe that the leader is the first and best expert capable of solving their own problems and achieving their own ambitions.
- We challenge assumptions and choices, and bring credible, fresh tools and ideas to the table.
- We explore solutions to transcend toxic work situations, navigate unskilled bosses, learn how to lead former peers, and focus on what matters most.
- We inspire leaders to face any challenge with discipline and equanimity.
Examples of our coaching engagements
- Newly promoted Divisional Director with strong functional skills seeking to strengthen collaboration skills with peers
- Senior vice president scaling up to global responsibility
- Seasoned mid level leader facing limited upward mobility without increased competency in strategic thinking and risk taking
- Newly appointed CFO onboarding to a new corporate culture and industry
- Technical superstar struggling to collaborate in a team environment
- Senior Director of product development tasked with an aggressive product release
- Department manager leading a resistant group through a major organizational change
- Pharma Team Leads of a scientific research joint venture with teams located across the globe
- Emerging leaders in financial services learning to prioritize and manage client demands and partner expectations