Your Team Can Do Better.
THE FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge—for individuals, the team, and the organization.
Personal Development PROFILE
Harness the power of The Five Behaviors™ across the entire organization
- Teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. The goal is to completely redefine teamwork and collaboration.
- Designed specifically to work for individuals; participants do not all need to be part of the same team.
Harness the power of The Five Behaviors™ within your team!
- Helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
- Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
- Individual Profiles provide a complete picture for the individual and the team.
- Includes a full adaptive version of Everything DiSC, a comprehensive team survey, and team culture questions.
Team Progress Report
Assess your team’s progress and growth in applying The Five Behaviors™
- Helps teams understand how they improved on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
- Results from first assessment are displayed side by side with updated results.
- Helps the team continue to grow and develop.
The single most
advantage is teamwork.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
Trust One Another
When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
Commit to Decisions
When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
Hold One Another Accountable
When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
Focus on Achieving Collective Results
The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
There are many reasons teams fail.
There’s one proven way to help them succeed.
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual on the team will also understand their own personality style and their team members styles, based on the DiSC® model: D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C: Conscientiousness, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
Who is it for?
The program is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team harnesses the power of Everything DiSC and the clarity and simplicity of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team model.
How does it work?
The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!